Can We do it All?

I just received my first seed catalog in the mail and watched a useful cable how-to on composting. My original plan for the day included writing notes about both these topics, as well as making a batch of scented bath salts. Well, I made the bath salts, but the rest is going to have to wait for another time.

When? you ask. I don't know. Tomorrow maybe.

So, to the question of the day: Can we do it all? Probably not, but we can keep trying. The hardest part of the 'not being able to keep up' business in my world, is getting discouraged. Does anyone out there have some suggestions about how to deal with that?

Eating used to work for me, but there are . . . disadvantages. Meditation works a little, as do meditative activities like writing, quilting, and gardening. But these things take time too.

How about you? What tricks do you use to either keep up with your plans, or avoid getting down about the things you want to do, but don't have the time for.

Comments